Coronavirus - What we're doing at Carleton Bowling Club
Hello all members,
We are pleased to inform you Carleton Bowling Club will be reopening from 12:00noon Saturday 4th July. In order to reopen safely, we are implementing some safety precautions that we hope you will support:
- Social distancing rules will be in place as soon as you enter the club.
- Entry will be limited to members only.
- Membership will be closed until further notice.
- A door-person will be at the lounge entrance with PPE and a list of the new measures in place.
- Everyone entering the club will be subject to a temperature check.
- Everyone entering the club will have their membership details checked,
- Hand sanitiser will be provided around the club.
- When buying drinks, there is a queuing system in place around the bar with social distancing distances marked out, and table service will be provided when possible.
- Drinks will be served from the bar hatch.
- Do not queue for drinks with other persons from your party.
- Apart from members buying drinks all other members should be seated and not walking around the club, contactless payment preferred.
- Please follow the arrows around the club to allow a one-way-system.
- Care must be taken in the toilets, i.e. 2 ladies in the ladies’ toilet, and 1 gentleman in either the gents or disabled toilet.
- No children in the lounge area, but will be welcomed in the outside areas.
- Tables will be sanitised upon departure.
- NO TABLES OR CHAIRS TO BE RE-ARRANGED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
- Maximum of 4 members per table
- No entry under any circumstance after 22.00
- The outside areas will be closed from 21.00
- No snooker, pool, dominoes or darts until advised it’s ok.
- Smoking area only at front of the club, as the one near the green is too small.
Thank you all for your support, and let’s hope this situation gets back to normal as soon as possible.
Notice for Bowls members (issued 18/05/2020)
The green will reopen for bowls from 16th May, To play, you must be a current Bowls member and you must call either Bob (07771 544 772) or Dan (07787 183 310) to book a date. Social distancing rules will apply.
Please stay safe, and hope to see you all soon.
Tim Wood (Club Manager)